Go on a memorable trip with Cham Wings Airlines to Yerevan, Armenia
- Fly with Cham Wings Airlines to Yerevan, the capital of the Republic of Armenia. Arrival to Yerevan International Airport, welcomed by a company representative then to the hotel.
- After a small break in the hotel, there will be an evening tour to the most important attractions in the city, including, the opera theater, Pelican Lake, mother statue of Armenia, Blue Mosque, then a show of dancing fountains.
- Bed time
- A visit to one of the 10 natural wonders in Armenia and one of the world’s highest freshwater lakes, it is Lake Sivan or the so-called “Blue Armenia Pearl”, 2000 meters above sea level
- Lunch at a restaurant that serves delicious fish
- Visit the Tsaghkadzor Resort or the so-called Flower Valley to ride the cable car and enjoy the most beautiful views of the picturesque forests and see the world ski resort and then return to Yerevan.
- Tour of the capital city of Yerevan to visit the most important historical, cultural and tourist landmarks including: (Historical Museum, Handmade Carpet Museum, Altar Monument, Cascada Museum of Contemporary Art, Open Market).
- Evening free time to walk Avenue road.
- Bed time
- Transportation from the city of Yerevan by air-conditioned buses to head south to visit one of the oldest monasteries in Armenia, Khor Verap, where St. Gregory was kept for 13 years in a dark burrow. The area is the center of tourist and popular areas. Turkish – Armenian border.
- Follow the road to the resort of Girmuk which is one of the most beautiful natural mineral resorts in southern Armenia where visitors can benefit from sulfur water in the treatment of many digestive diseases, head pain, rheumatism and others, back to the city of Yerevan.
- Bed time
- Visit the city of Ashtarak in the Ojan region, the birthplace of the Armenian alphabet.
- Visit an Armenian country house and eat food in the place.
- Return in the afternoon to the city of Yerevan.
- Visit the cave of the Geghard Cave Monastery in addition to the famous Azzat River, about 35 km from Yerevan, the capital. This cave is a marvel of UNESCO’s historical monuments to the world’s protected historical monuments. Visitors to the magnificent historical cave can enjoy the sounds of various Armenian musical instruments within unique symphonies.
- Visit the famous village of Garni, where you can visit its famous temple dating back to 66 BC.
- Visitors can also watch the famous traditional Armenian bread (Lafash) and sample it at a village family house in the area, where it is an unforgettable culinary experience.
- Return to Yerevan.
- Visit the zoo in Yerevan.
- Free time to shop in one of Armenia’s largest shopping malls, which has many well-known international brands (Dalma MALL).
- Armenian folklore evening in Yerevan.
- Transportation to Yerevan International Airport with Cham Wings Airlines to go back to Damascus.
The tourist program includes
- Visa fee entry into the Republic of Armenia
- Round Trip ticket on board the Cham Airlines flights Damascus – Yerevan – Damascus.
- All tours to and from Armenia’s cities by modern air-conditioned buses.
- Accommodation in 3-star or 4-star hotels with breakfast (buffet).
- Entrance fees for all places and attractions mentioned in the program.
- Tourist guide for the group who speaks Arabic
The program does not include:
- Lunch and dinner.
- All personalized requests and drinks.
The required documents:
- A valid passport for a period not less than one year.
- Proof of profession.
- Statement of bank account or deeds of ownership.
- Family book.
- Modern colored photos (two)
Note: The tourist visa is obtained by our office directly exclusively for the participants of the tour program.
For reservations and inquiries:
To book your tourist program, please contact Cham Wings Airlines at
+ 963 9211