A Summer holiday trip to Moscow – St. Petersburg (8 nights)
From 23-08-2023 to 31-08-2023
Book now with Cham Wings Airlines for your lifetime holiday trip to Russia and enjoy an abundance of charm and beauty with the most ancient cities that embrace ancient history and contemporary civilization within an integrated palette of picturesque nature in the beautiful Russian countryside.
Departure from Damascus International Airport to Moscow Airport with Cham Wings Airlines.
Reception at Moscow airport by the company’s representative and transfer to the hotel to check in, take the rooms, and rest – free time.
Day 2 (Moscow):
Breakfast at the hotel, then start our tour of Moscow’s most beautiful Russian monuments. Where you will see the amazing buildings in the city center.
Spend an unforgettable time inside the famous Kremlin building to discover its secrets and visit the three magnificent cathedrals.
Visit the Red Square and watch the eternal fire and the monument of the unknown soldier and other wonderful monuments.
Visiting the Moscow Metro, also known as the Underground Palace, which shows the greatness of Russia and its ancient history rich in amazing artifacts.
Free time in the evening, then back to the hotel.
Day 3 (Moscow – Saint Petersburg):
Breakfast at the hotel early in the morning and get ready to start one of the most beautiful Russian adventures.
Transfer to the train station to travel on the express train and head from Moscow to the most ancient Russian city, which is called the city of Tsars, St. Petersburg.
The train journey takes three hours and 45 minutes, where you can see the most beautiful landscapes.
Reception by the representative of the company and heading to the hotel to receive the rooms, then our tour began with a wonderful tourist river tour, as we will see the most important landmarks of the city through the river channels that resemble the city of Venice.
Back to the hotel to rest.
Day 4 (Saint Petersburg):
Breakfast at the hotel, then start with a tour to know the most important landmarks of the city, where we will visit the main landmarks in the city center, the Winter Palace, the Aurora Ship, Peter and Paul Castle, and Isaac’s Church.
Then visit the Hermitage Palace, which is one of the largest museums in the world and includes a huge collection of artifacts and famous paintings.
Free time in the evening and return to the hotel.
Day 5 (Saint Petersburg – Moscow):
Breakfast at the hotel in the morning, then go to the city of Petersburg games, or you can choose a shopping tour as desired.
You can also visit the summer palace gardens, Peter Gough, to enjoy its magnificence.
Departure to the train station in St. Petersburg, and embark on the express train to return to Moscow, and then go to the hotel.
Day 6 (Moscow):
Breakfast at the hotel, and then start a tour of the most important landmarks in Moscow, including: Moscow City (a gathering of skyscrapers in Moscow), the White House, the Triumphal Arch and Victory Park. Then visit the Lenin Hills, where you can enjoy a beautiful view of Moscow and Moscow State University, which is the largest building among the seven buildings (Stalin towers that characterize Moscow), with a building area equivalent to 12 football fields at a height of 240 meters and 43 floors in diameter 9 meters contains the largest clock in Europe, followed by a tour of the Moscow Frick Hill.
And for those who want an unforgettable zipline flying experience in the most beautiful park in Moscow (optional).
Or for those who wish (optional) the Bunker Tour in Moscow which is a unique and exciting experience that takes you on a journey into the past.
The Bunker Tour in Moscow offers visitors a unique opportunity to explore the secret and hidden places in the Russian capital and to understand the impact of the Cold War on daily life and the measures taken to maintain peace and security.
Day 7 (Moscow):
Breakfast at the hotel, then visit the wooden Kremlin and the popular market, then go to visit the land of dreams (Disneyland Russia) (optional)
As for the evening of a boat tour in the Moscow River, Moscow sights with evening lighting from the ship’s panoramic windows, you will be able to see the sights on the banks of the Moscow River: the Central House of Artists, the monument to Peter one, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the House of Moscow Conservatory, Novospassky Monastery, the main building of the Ministry of Defense.
Then back to the hotel to rest.
Day 8 (Moscow):
Breakfast at the hotel – Free day for shopping.
Evening transfer to Moscow Airport, back to Syria with Cham Wings Airlines.
With our wishes of happy, comfortable and safe trip.
The program includes:
• Damascus-Moscow-Damascus, Airline ticket with Cham Wings Airlines.
• Visa fees to enter the Federal Republic of Russia.
• Reception at departure and arrival at Moscow airport by the company’s representative.
• train ticket (Moscow – St. Petersburg – Moscow)
• All transfers for tourist tours and between Russian cities.
• The cost of health insurance in the Federal Republic of Russia.
• Accommodation in a 5-star hotel in Moscow and St. Petersburg with breakfast (open buffet).
• A tour guide accompanying the group speaks Arabic.
• A river cruise in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
• Entry fee to visit both the Hermitage Palace and the Kremlin.
• We can assist you in the evening and make reservations in Russian restaurants or evening parties on any day of the trip, and upon request.
The program does not include (pre-booking should be requested):
• Optional activities with additional fees (everything written on it is optional).
• All requests of a personal nature and drinks.
• Windsurfing / windsurfing (optional)
• The famous French show Cabare (Listen to the show that was specially brought from France and that brings together top Russian stars to attend it) (Dress Code: Formal)
• Helicopter trip (an interesting trip in the sky of the capital of Russia) (optional)
• Swimming with dolphins (optional)
• Ice disco including ice skating and a dance party (optional)
• Tour tanks or armored vehicles (optional)
• Tank tour or four-wheeled motor (optional)
• Karting (optional)
• Russian Circus Tour
• Lunch and dinner meals.
Documents required to obtain a visa:
• A passport valid for at least one year
• Two personal photos – white background
• Proof of a profession, information about work, phone number, and nature of work.
• Bank account statement or title deeds.
• Place of residence (housing) and the participant’s phone number.
• The tourist visa is obtained from our company exclusively for the participants in our trip
• In case of cancelation before 05-08-2023: 50% of the amount will be deducted
• In case of cancelation after 12-08-2023 100% of the amount will be deducted.
Prices for the program – depending on the date of the booking start from:
|Cost of a child under the age of two||Cost of a child from 2-6 years without a bed||Cost of a child of 6-10 years with an extra bed||Cost per person in a single room||Cost per person in a double room|| |
|6.000.000||21.500.000||23.500.000||34.000.000||29.500.000||Sold in the Syrian pound|
Last day to submit papers: 20-07-2023
1- Most of the events require advance reservations to secure tickets.
2- It is possible to cancel any event or show for reasons beyond our control, and you will be notified of this
For more information, please contact the Holidays Department of Cham Wings Airlines:
TEL: 0963 9211 / EX: 323
MOBILE: 00963 94 00 111 08
e-mail: [email protected]